Sunday, June 1, 2008

Way to Go Manuela!

Manuela literally "RAN" her way to successes in May..despite having a sore leg, baking to do and out of town guests...and last I checked she was a few ounces away from the 15lbs gone badge..so BIG ROUNDS OF APPLAUSE AND CHEERS for M...for all of her hard work and determination in May..
She earned.......



and

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

and

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

and on a personal note...
ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more

Thanks for the support and all the positives you send my way!

1 comments:

Manuela said...

OMG, you are too much and I don't think I deserve it but thank you because the badge is beautiful!

I wish I lived closer to the Land of Lincoln 'cause I'd love to go have coffee with you!

You're a doll and I KNOW that when you're ready to put your mind to it you will be wearing so many badges you'll run out of room to pin them!

Looking forward to a healthy June and thank YOU Susie for being such a sweetie.

 
design by suckmylolly.com