Ok---I am totally open to suggestions or changes for our "badge". I was unsure of colors, wording and graphics..there was a walker, legal scales and I tried to find a star..more too..I am open to changes. Want ya'all to display with pride. Now..let's decorate this page!!DO you like either..one better?
Friday, May 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
OOOHHH, I like them both! I'm going to let you guys decide but I guess I'd go with the woman working out (the background is pastel and goes with my blog--I'm such a girl!)
And, I love the polka dots--very cheery!
I like them both!! The one with the lady is nice!! Sorry I was MIA in these this week, it slipped my brain!! I've never done a challenge, do I set a goal or do we all have the same? I'd love my 15 pound badge, but not sure thats gonna be a reality :( I'm gonna try though!!
Post a Comment